Get political, that is. Although I follow the election (& have my very strong opinions)- my opinions are something I prefer to keep to myself. Only those of you who know me best might know my opinions.
...Because these kinds of things tend to get pretty heated.
So no worries, I promise I'm not going to preach my views or ask about yours. Because honestly?
I don't care.
All I care, is that you do your part.
Dolls, someone one fought for your right to vote. So wether you're a republican or a democrat doesn't matter to me. There are only days left. In some states, the deadline is today.
Dolls, please let your voice be heard. No matter what issues are the most important to you,
your opinion matters.
But if you don't vote- you won't have a voice.
There's a huge number of sites that you can use, I love rockthevote (or just click on the icon to the left). As long as your registration is postmarked by the deadline- you'll be fine.
Remember, you're voting for more than just a president. You're voting on policies, taxes, representatives things that affect YOU.
Elle the Belle.
p.s: here's a list of all the upcoming deadlines, just for you.
Postmarked by October 12
- Idaho (can register in person on election day)
- New York
Received by October 12
- North Carolina (can register in person from October 18-November 3)
Postmarked by October 13
Received by October 15
Postmarked by October 16
- West Virginia
Received by October 16
- Maine (can register in person on election day)
- Minnesota (can register in person on election day with proof of residency)
- New Jersey
Postmarked by October 17
- Wisconsin (can register in person on election day)
Postmarked by October 19
- Nebraska (can register in person until October 26)
Postmarked by October 22
- Iowa (can register in person until October 27, or on election day)
Received by October 22
- South Dakota
- Wyoming (can register in person on election day)
Postmarked by October 23
- Connecticut (can register in person until October 30)
Received by October 27
- New Hampshire (can register in person on election day)
Received by October 31
- Vermont (must be received before 5pm)
- North Dakota (no voter registration in North Dakota - just show up with your ID when you vote)